The Authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, hereby invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Continuing education Programme (CEP) of the University, leading to the award of the Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines for 2013/2014 academic session.
Programmes Courses will be offered in the following areas in
2013/2014 academic session.
A.) Faculty of Arts
*.B.A. English Language and Literature
*.B.A. Religion and Human Relations
*.B.A. History and International Studies
*.B.A. Igbo, African and Asian Studies
*.B.A. Modem and European Language
B.) Faculty of Biosciences
*.B. Sc. Applied Microbiology & Brewing
*.B. Sc. Biochemistry
C.) Faculty of Education
1. B.Sc. (Ed) Human Kinetics and Health Education
2. B. Ed. Adult Education
3. B Sc (Ed) Science Education
4. B.Sc. (Ed) Library and Information Science
5. B. Ed. Guidance & Counseling
6. B. Ed Educational Foundations
7. B. Ed. Education Management & Policy
8. B. Ed. Early Childhood Education
• The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through the UTME (JAMB), namely five O’level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled.
• Candidates must have taken the 2013/2014 UTME examination and must have scored up to 180 and above. Closing Date 10th March 2014 Method of Application application forms are obtainable at the under listed Banks, located at the Awka Campus of UNIZIK, on payment of N8,000.00 only.
• UBA Plc Awka
• Access Bank Plc Awka
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Awka
• GTB Plc Awka
• Enterprise Bank Plc, Awka
• Zenith Bank, Plc
• Bank Plc, Awka
• Fidelity Bank Plc Awka
Sale of forms commences on 3rd February and ends on 3rd March 2014. Return of Completed Application Forms must be returned to the CEP office, on or before 10th March 2014, with photocopies of All Claimed Qualifications including relevant documents on 2013/2014 UTME securely attached to the application forms.
Share this information with friends...